martes, 18 de abril de 2017

Blog 3

The blog of today I will call "The party of democracy".

Yes, I will go to vote in next elections, I think the vote it's a precious instrument and significant, it's true that the vote and all election system are in a bad position nowadays but if don't nothing for make a change will never win nothing and the vote enables in my opinion could makes changes. Own "democracy" choose our leaders, in other words is our responsibility do something, I don't agree with people when says that they shouldn't vote because doesn’t feel represented, in that cases vote null but vote. Election system isn't the problem, (except the binominal system this is a terrible system) is candidate (Lagos or Piñera, vote null or kill yourself... just a joke, for the "kill yourself" hahaha)
The campaign? A mediatic show and propaganda everywhere, well this will change in the next elections, will see a bit less of propaganda in the city. And I beg the programs of candidature aren't only "politics of the tie" the bad between the candidates, more politics serious please.

Involved in politics, we are all involved in politics "all it's politic" but if it refers to a public office I think my answer will be no, I think the public office are a too big responsibility, and decide for big groups of persons many times, I think isn't my area, the public service it's more vocation than something else, vocation not business and public service not private service.

The propaganda can't be only the picture, it's ridiculous, campaign program accessible to all and detailed please... and the most important don't promise bring the moon because they can't and some people still believe in you. Finally vote every four years it's insufficient.

1 comentario:

  1. Wow that was almost like a catharsis, so much discomfort :). I know that all you say is real, What would of us have been without our majestic leaders?

    ResponderEliminar