lunes, 10 de abril de 2017

Blog 2

I like very much the live concerts, big concerts or in little places doesn’t matters if you listen a good musical show. I remember a few special concerts, three to be more exact, my favorite rock musical band called MUSE, a concert that I went with my little sister (a concert of Camila Moreno), but in the today’s blog I will talk about it a concert of La Mano Ajena of a few years ago, to be more exact in 2012 on the Nescafe theater of the Arts.

Well this concert was for a release of a band disc, called Raza Quimera. (a very good record, you should hear it) The band was playing the record for first time, and they would play it with guest artist, I was very exited to know how woull sound; although the theater was a bit small for their show, they was very shaked, classic of their shows, in special Maria Fernanda her lead singer.

Was a good night with good music; and as an anecdote, I think that day I discovered my love for solo concerts, I took the perfect place because I went alone to that concert hahaha.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario